Friday, June 19, 2009

Fun, Fun Fun!!




Well, I had the best night tonight. Lots of family, friends and of course stampin! What a great combination. I had my monthly stampin club meeting tonight, but also got together with my downline before the regular meeting to work on swaps. We all brainstormed together and came up with some great ideas for cards. I have a picture of two cards we came up with. I am loving the Razzle Dazzle set, which was the inspiration for both of them. I am also loving the new in-colors. The first set uses Crushed Curry, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, and Melon Mambo. We also added a large white grommet for that extra little something. The second one is a monochromatic using Melon Mambo and the Razzle Dazzle set. It makes a great background paper! Thanks ladies for a great night! You are the best!!

Keep ink on those fingers!


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment