Friday, June 19, 2009

Welcome Brooks Thomas!!


My cousin is expecting her second baby and her first boy! She has also decided on the name, which I just LOVE! We are all so excited for her. She is an avid stamper and scrapper! It definitely runs in the family. I designed this baby card and decided I would like to give her several to use for baby announcements after he is born. Jasmine, if you are looking at the blog, sorry to ruin your surprise, but I thought it turned out so cute I just had to share. This was made using the Tall Tales DSP and Animal Stories Stamp set, both out of the new catalog.


Brooks, I can't wait to meet you and welcome you to the family myself!!


Keep ink on those fingers!


signature

1 comment:

  1. Welcome To The World ! Baby Brooks Thomas ! Congratulation !

    ReplyDelete